STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, GAME ON!

OUR BENEFICIARIES

Funds raised will be channelled to Community Chest.

Donations will go towards supporting home-based nursing, migrant workers as well as other vulnerable groups in Singapore. 20% of the funds raised will help Zenway productions to support operating expenses while the remaining 80% will be channeled to Community Chest, whom will be splitting the net proceeds to the beneficiaries below.

20% OF NET PROCEEDS

Community Chest (ComChest) is established in 1983 with a simple yet vital mission: to raise funds for the nation’s many social service agencies so that they can do what they are best at – providing critical programmes and services for those in need. As the hallmark of care and share, they unite the community to care for the less fortunate.

40% OF NET PROCEEDS

Founded in 1976, HNF is the largest and most established home healthcare service provider in Singapore. It is also the only provider that operates islandwide in Singapore. HNF delivers comprehensive care programmes that are dedicated to their patients, regardless of income level.

40% OF NET PROCEEDS

Humanitarian Organization for Migration Economics [“H.O.M.E.”] is a Singapore-based charity founded in 2004. HOME is dedicated to empowering and supporting migrant workers who find themselves victims of human rights violations, suffer abuse and exploitation.

SCHEDULE

Scan PAYNOW QR CODE using your bank’s mobile app

Upon scanning the QR Code with your app, key in the amount you want to donate and click submit.

PAYNOW via UEN Number

Steps:

  1. Go to your Paynow App (Mobile) or Paynow on your bank’s ibanking page
  2. Select “Transfer Funds via Paynow
  3. Select “Unique Entity Number (UEN)” option
  4. Key in the following number: 201432993D002
  5. Ensure Entity Name is “Zenway Production PTE. LTD.”
  6. Click on “Make a Transfer” or “Next
  7. Enter the amount you want to donate
  8. Enter “PATSGDONATION” in the bill reference fields and press “Next

TALENTS


MC ZY
(HOST)


ABSTRACT
(COMMENTATOR)


0ERIS0
(COMMENTATOR)


EVILSWAT
(COMMENTATOR)


MUIZZ
(COMMENTATOR)


HUNGRYCASTS
(COMMENTATOR)


HEYIMQUACK
(COMMENTATOR)


WENSCELAUS
(COMMENTATOR)


ILHAN FANDI
(YOUNG LIONS)


ABDUL RASAQ
(YOUNG LIONS)


JACOB MAHLER
(YOUNG LIONS)


AKMAL AZMAN
(YOUNG LIONS)


DANIAL RON
(TITAN GAMERS)


RUNAWAYKIM
(TITAN GAMERS)


JULIAN TAY
(YOUTUBER)


BLYSK
(ESPORTS ATHLETE)


ASHLEYRITAWONG
(GAMING INFLUENCER)


CHERZINGA
(GAMING INFLUENCER)


KIYO
(COSPLAYER / STREAMER)


LUCKYELIE
(COSPLAYER / STREAMER)


ALYSE
(STREAMER)


REIRA
(STREAMER)


VAMPYRETTE
(STREAMER)


FENRIR
(STREAMER)


SKY WEE
(STREAMER)


FLYNN
(STREAMER)


TWILIGHTS
(STREAMER)


L.S.A
(STREAMER)


ASTERISK*
(ESPORTS TEAM)


DIVINITY
(ESPORTS TEAM)


EVOS
(ESPORTS TEAM)


FAME
(ESPORTS TEAM)


TEAM FLASH
(ESPORTS TEAM)


IMPUNITY
(ESPORTS TEAM)


TEAM RIOT
(ESPORTS TEAM)


VVV FEUGO
(ESPORTS TEAM)

BROUGHT TO YOU BY

Main Organiser:

PR Partner:

Supporting Brands:

 

 

PATSG is an all-online gaming/esports Show that runs on two consecutive weekends during the extended circuit breaker month, focusing around casual and esports gaming entertainment content.
Popular YouTubers, professional esports teams and commentators from the Singapore gaming fraternity will be collaborating to raise funds for the vunerable being affected by Covid-19.