Event Description This tournament is only open to players based in Singapore. Players must be...0
1. Tournament Information
1.1. Key Dates
- Registration Period: 23rd August to 11th September 2019
- Registration Link: https://zenway.sg/TSM2019SSBUregistration
Registrations will close on 11th September 2019 at 2359 sharp.
1.2.1. Double elimination
- Dates: 14th & 15th September 2019
- Best of 3/First to 2 Games per Pool Set
- Best of 5/First to 3 Games per Top8 Set
Console: Nintendo Switch
Bring Your Own Controller
$10 per person
*Do note that all registered individuals will receive a $10 SPH Malls Voucher upon attendance on the event day*
2. Prize Pool
2.1. Cash Prizes (Total $1,500 worth of cash prizes)
Players are recommended to be standing by at the tournament site 15 minutes before the game.
- Should a player be absent and uncontactable during registration or attendance taking phase, that player will be marked as late and will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
- Should a player be late for his or her match, the penalty will be as follows.
- 15 minutes late: Forfeiture of first game in the series
- 20 minutes late: Forfeiture of the full series
3.3. Match Reporting
Players must report the results after each series to the tournament admins.
3.4. In-between Series and Games
- Players are not recommended to go on breaks between matches and series unless approved by a tournament admin.
- Should a player need to take a quick break, seek out an admin or marshal.
- Players MUST remain contactable throughout the tournament.
3.5. Gamertag and Doubles Partner Gamertag
- Participant’s Gamertags should be as registered on smash.gg
- Participants are reminded to register and verify their smash.gg accounts.
3.6. In-Game rules and settings
- Please refer to https://zenway.sg/SSBUrule for detailed in-game rules and settings.
To maintain fairness and sportsmanship between players during the tournament, the organiser reserves the right to penalise players whom show any unsportsmanlike behaviour such as:
- Deliberate stalling of the game
- Deliberate leaving of a match before it ends
- Usage of exploits (bugs)
- Match fixing
- Other unsportsmanlike conduct (Excessive bad manners, physical violence, etc.)
Participants whom fail to comply with exemplary standards of conduct will be strictly dealt with.
The tournament organisers reserve any right to disqualify any players that do not comply with the rules.
5. Prize Money Distribution
All prize money will be paid within 30 days after the conclusion of The Seletar Mall Esports Festival 2019. All prize money transfers are to be handled via bank transfer. Should any winners not receive their prize money, kindly contact the organisers for verification.
The tournament organiser and the event producer reserve the right to modify the present Rules at any time without prior notice.