1. Tournament schedule Key dates Registration period 18 Oct 2021 to 7 Nov 2021 Registration...Comments Off on BACS #2 SEA Tournament Info
1. Tournament Information
1.1. Key Dates
- Registration Period: 23rd August to 11th September 2019
- Registration Link: https://zenway.sg/TSM2019FIFAregistration
Registrations will close on 11th September 2019 at 2359 sharp.
1.2.1. Single Elimination
- Dates: 14th & 15th September 2019
- Format: Single Elimination, Best of Three games
Console: Sony Playstation 4
$10 per participant
Do note that all registered team will receive a $10 SPH Malls Voucher upon attendance
2. Prize Pool
2.1. Cash Prizes (Total $2,850 worth of cash prizes)
Players are recommended to be standing by at the tournament site 15 minutes before the game.
- Should a player be absent and uncontactable during registration or attendance taking phase, that player will be marked as late and will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
- Should a player be late for his or her match, the penalty will be as follows.
- 15 minutes late: Forfeiture of the first game in the series
- 20 minutes late: Forfeiture of the full series
3.3. Match Reporting
Players must report the results after each series to the tournament admins.
3.4. In-between Series and Games
- Players are not recommended to go on breaks between matches and series unless approved by a tournament admin.
- Should a player need to take a quick break, seek out an admin or marshal.
- Players MUST remain contactable throughout the tournament.
3.5. Game settings
Game-play Settings (Game settings will be set by the referees on event day)
- Gamepad: Sony Playstation 4 Controllers only
- Player attributes: Unique
- Teams prohibited: Adidas All-Stars & MLS All-Stars
- Penalty set target: Off
- Difficulty level: Legendary
- Half-length: 6 minutes
- Injuries: On
- Offside: On
- Time/Score display: On
- Camera: Tele Broadcasting
- Radar: 2D or 3D
- Volume settings: Default
- Controls: Tactical defending
During any penalty kicks, the ‘Set Target’ is to be turned off before taking the penalty. Should it not be turned off, any goals scored will not be counted.
To maintain fairness and sportsmanship between players during the tournament, the organiser reserves the right to penalise players who show any unsportsmanlike behaviour such as:
- Deliberate stalling of the game
- Deliberate leaving of a match before it ends
- Usage of exploits (bugs)
- Other unsportsmanlike conduct (Excessive bad manners, physical violence, etc.)
Participants who fail to comply with exemplary standards of conduct will be strictly dealt with.
The tournament organisers reserve any right to disqualify any players that do not comply with the rules.
5. Prize Money Distribution
All prize money will be paid within 30 days after the conclusion of The Seletar Mall Esports Festival 2019. All prize money transfers are to be handled via bank transfer. Should any winners not receive their prize money, kindly contact the organisers for verification.
The tournament organiser and the event producer reserve the right to modify the present Rules at any time without prior notice.