SINGAPORE, 4 JULY 2020 – The Singapore Premier League (SPL) is set to welcome the inaugural...Comments Off on Singapore Premier League teams set to resume rivalries online in first eSPL tournament
1. Tournament Information
1.1. Key Dates
- 18th August 2017 – 14th September 2017
- Registration Link: http://zenway.sg/SMEF_FIFA17_Registration
Registrations will close on 14th September 2017 at 2359 sharp.
1.2. Tournament Format
1.2.1. Single Elimination
- Dates: 16th – 17th September 2017
- Round-of-256 : Best-of-1
- Round-of-128 : Best-of-3
- Round-of-64 : Best-of-3
- Round-of-32 : Best-of-3
- Round-of-16 : Best-of-3
- Quarterfinals : Best-of-3
- Semifinals : Best-of-3
- Finals : Best-of-3
- Console: Sony PlayStation 4
1.4. Registration Fee:
Registration details are as follows:
- Early Bird Registration (Pre-1st September): SGD$12
- Normal Registration: SGD$15
Do note that all registered playerswill receive a $10 Seletar Mall Voucher upon attendance.
2. Prize Pool
2.1. Prize Pool Breakdown:
- Champion: SGD$1,250 + Samsung 25″ Gaming Monitor S25HG50 and HP Roar Mini White Wireless Speakers
- 1st Runner Up: SGD$750 + Hp Bluetooth Speakers 400 Blu3
- 2nd Runner Up: SGD$400 + HP S6500 Wireless Speakers
- 4th Place SGD$200
- 5th to 8th Place: SGD$100 each
3. Tournament Settings
Game-play Settings (Game settings will be set by the referees on event day)
- Gamepad: Sony Playstation 4 Controllers only
- Player attributes: Unique
- Teams prohibited: Adidas All Stars & Classic XI
- Penalty set target: Off
- Difficulty level: Legendary
- Half length: 6 minutes
- Injuries: On
- Offside: On
- Time/Score display: On
- Camera: Tele Broadcasting
- Radar: 2D or 3D
- Volume settings: Default
- Controls: Tactical defending
During any penalty kicks, the ‘Set Target’ is to be turned off before taking the penalty. Should it not be turn off, any goals scored will not be counted
Players are recommended to be standing by at the tournament site 15 minutes before the game.
- Should a player be absent and uncontactable during registration or attendance taking phase, that player will be marked as late and will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
- Should a player be late for his or her match, the penalty will be as follows.
- 15 minutes late: Forfeiture of first game in the series
- 20 minutes late: Forfeiture of the full series
4.3. Match Reporting
Players must report the results after each series to the tournament admins.
4.4. In-between Series and Games
- Players are not recommended to go on breaks between matches and series unless approved by a tournament admin.
- Should a player need to take a quick break, seek out an admin or marshal.
- Players MUST remain contactable throughout the tournament.
To maintain fairness and sportsmanship between players during the tournament, the organiser reserves the right to penalise players whom show any unsportsmanlike behaviour such as:
- Deliberate stalling of the game
- Deliberate leaving of a match before it ends
- Usage of exploits (bugs)
- Match fixing
- Other unsportsmanlike conduct (Excessive bad manners, physical violence, etc.)
Participants whom fail to comply with exemplary standards of conduct will be strictly dealt with.
The tournament organisers reserves any right to disqualify any players that do not comply with the rules.
6. Prize Money Distribution
All prize money will be paid within 30 days after the conclusion of The Seletar Mall Esports Festival. All prize money transfers are to be handled via bank transfer. Should any winners not receive their prize money, kindly contact the organisers for verification.
The tournament organiser and the event producer reserves the right to modify the present Rules at any time without prior notice.